The Down Syndrome Family Alliance of Greenville (DSFA) is a non-profit parent and volunteer-driven organization working to enrich the lives of people touched by Down syndrome. The DSFA has been in existence for 16 years with a Board of Directors of 13 members. We are the only group in Greenville where an estimated 300+ families can turn for support, guidance, and networking. The more we raise awareness and promote acceptance, the brighter the future for our members!
Our purpose is to:
- Promote acceptance and inclusion in all aspects of the community
- Provide services and online resources to individuals with Down syndrome and their families
- Provide new and expectant parents with an information packet
- Provide educational programs and seminars for all ages and a wide variety of topics by partnering with local organizations
- Sponsor social and networking events for the Greenville-area Down syndrome community